- Millermatic 141 – 120V input MIG Welder.
- Max Weld capacity – 3/16″.
- Amperage Range 30–140 A
- Net Weight – 51 lb.
- Dimensions 12.5 in.(H) x 11.25 in.(W) x 20.5 in.(D)
- 6.5 ft. power cord with plug, M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly, 10 ft. work cable with clamp,
- Hook-and-loop cord wrapsArgon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose.
- Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Hobart ® spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Material thickness gauge 229895
- Quick Select ™ drive rolls for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
Auto-Set ™ operation mode sets welder to the proper parameters. It’s available for welding 24-gauge through 3/16-inch mild steel, and only works with .024 and .030 solid wires and C25 shielding gas (75% argon, 25% CO2).
In Manual Mode you can set manually wiring speed (15–360 ipm) and Voltage/Material Thickness (about 8-27V).